Saturday, October 6, 2007

BYU VS UNM Volleyball



So Alyssa and I went and watched the Lobos waste the Cougars in volleyball tonight. It was taken in 4 matches. I have a hard time cheering for the cougars when we play a NM school. I think it's the blood I have in me. Anyway, Alyssa and I are getting closer to having our little girl. We are both in school right now which is actually kind of nice because we are both learning some interesting things. We hope to graduate in April or August of 2008. We have been having a really good time this last couple of weeks. We had a chance to eat dinner with Justin, Marli, and Tyler. That was a lot of fun. We ate at the famous Pie restaurant in Salt Lake. A few weeks ago Alyssa and I got a chance to go to the Mountain Dew Tour in Salt Lake as well. Check out the video and Pics of some of the action we got to witness.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow. The blog looks good. Love the dirt bike video and I'm so jealous you got to eat at the Pie. Sometimes I feel like taking a 12 hour drive just so I can have some of that pizza. Can't wait to see the new baby.