Saturday, December 8, 2007

The snow is here!




It has been snowing like crazy here for while! The snow always reminds me of one of my good friends Steve Pearson. I met Steve in 1999 when I first came to Utah. We have been friends ever since. I decided to post a video of Steve snowboarding so you can see just how good he is. So press the play button and enjoy. The entire video is Steve so you don't have to worry about which boarder is him. If the video pauses just give it a second, it will come back in.

Alyssa and I are doing well. The baby is growing fast. We are getting ready for finals right now so we are always pretty busy with things. Winter semester is almost here! Not only will I be able to finish up school (minus 1 or 2 classes) but I also get the chance to take a snowboarding class where I can refine my skills. Hey Stevo, maybe after that I can actually be good enough to board with you and not wreck myself too bad when I try and a pull a double backflip 180 tail grab to a nosebone mctwist.

Alyssa is a wonderful mother to Kayley. She is always doing everything to make sure she is getting well taken care of. We are looking forward to going to TN this Christmas to spend time with family and show off the baby even more.




4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm jealous of the snow.

Bluebell said...

Hey!!! I've been scrolling down your blog to get a quick catch-up glimpse...I think the last time I saw you was at Grandpa's funeral and that was seven years ago. HOLY COW, Alyssa, you must be the most gorgeous woman to ever walk the earth. Seriously, you are beautiful. Your pregnant belly was so tiny, and I think I had that exact same red maternity shirt. Anyway, I've got to run pick up my husband from work but I wanted to drop in and tell you that I love you and I'm so happy for you guys. Your little Kayley is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the scenery. Kayley is sooo cute in her daddy bib. Good luck on the finals. Ellis rented an apartment in Durham. It starting to feel more permanent. I love the blog.

Grammy said...

Alyssa, I'm glad you get to go home for the holidays. I know your mom will love being with Kayley.(There's nothing like being a grammy) You look wonderful, by the way. I'm in Wyoming right now on my waaaaaay to Baltimore. Your brothers are such wonderful men and I'm so proud of all of you. Hope to see you again one of these days. I love you, Marci