Hello everyone! I guess it is about time to put some new pictures on our blog. Kayley is now 7 months old, and has a personality cuter than ever. She can't quite crawl as of yet but I have no complaints about that. Her skill of rolling enables her to get wherever she wants to go fast enough. If I set her on the ground to play then turn my back for a few minutes, she will usually end up across the entire room sucking on something, like the strap on a backpack or a shoelace. I guess it's about time we keep dirty things of this nature out of reach. Kayley is saying da da da da of course, and more recently, due to hours of practicing with her, ma ma ma ma ma. She also likes to try and sing along with songs that might be playing on the computer, although it really just sounds like she's yelling.
We took Kayley to the park by our house again this weekend. She enjoys playing in the grass and being in the sun. We were going to put her in the baby swings they have there but they ended up being too hot to set her down in. It's a good thing Alyssa thought to touch the plastic before we set her down in the swing, otherwise she could have been burnt pretty badly. We really enjoy our time with Kayley. Her personality is finally showing through, and it does nothing but make us laugh.
8 comments:
Look at her standing up by her big self. These pictures are so cute I can't stand it. She's such a beautiful little girl!
CUTE pictures! She is darling. I can't figure out who she looks like, though. It's weird how babies sometimes have this strange mix of aunts and uncles and parents and cousins in them and you see flashes of an expression here or there that reminds you of someone. Alyssa, I heard you are going to TN when Emily has her baby...I'd like to drive out this summer sometime, so let me know, I want to see you. I'll probably bring the boys and leave Austin here because of work.
She is so dang cute. Her hair's getting long. Thanks for posting these. I love to see pictures of her.
Those pictures are beautiful! She sure is growing fast. Our boy will crawl all over the house and find the one piece of paper on the floor and eat it. Good luck, it sounds like you're in for a treat!
Thanks for the info Alyssa. I was going to ask you about the nursing cover. Thanks for remembering.
Dude, your kid is AWESOME!
"How could anything be cuter than a Kayley bug????" I have the most beautiful precious niece in the world!! =) I love these pics! Especially the family pic!
You don't know me, I just saw your page on someone else's but I think you have the cutest little girl ever :D.
Post a Comment