Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No, I think I will just sleep right here!



So Kayley would start crying every time I attempted to put her in her crib for her nap. So, I finally gave up and decided to let her play some more out in the living room. After about 5 minutes went by I came into the living room and this is what I saw!

No Daddy, I think I will sleep right here on your t-shirt.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Awe what a silly little girl you got there. She's just too cute especially with the thumb in the mouth!
I love how little ones can sleep in the funkiest positions. I don't think I could even make my body do that.

Jillian said...

Ha ha Dean is the only kid thats ever done that to me and it is soooo cute! She is a doll! you guys better bring her down here I want to get my girl fix since I am going to be out numbered in like 3 months!

Melanie said...

Does she suck her thumb? That is so cute. Zach used to do that to me too at that age. I'd put him in his play pen to play and I'd go in a few minutes later and find him just like that. Babies are so funny. I love the picture of you guys in the heading.

Anonymous said...

i'm literally crying. i hate missing her little life pass by! auntie sb