This week my little sister Serena entered the Missionary Training Center. She will spend 9 weeks studying the Bulgarian language and studying scriptures before she is sent to serve in her country. Serena is amazingly talented, passionate and devoted to the Savior. She will be a great missionary.
Laurie, Kayley and I shopped for last minute items at the missionary mall etc. We enjoyed dinner with her at the Chiles restaurant in Orem. Jang, Becky, John, Christine and Michael were able to join us. Then the next day Marcus, Becky, Laurie, Kayley and I were able to say goodbye to our dear Serena at the MTC.
2 comments:
So exciting! You'll have to post her address so we can send her mail.
Your family is gorgeous, and I love your hair. I love how you are doing your hair, and it always looks so perfect. I have hair just as long as yours, but it is always up on my head in a crazy configuration, and I am finding lately that I am not even brushing my hair. Do you have any long hair secrets, please share.
love ya lots and lots, and miss you tons.
Hey Lyssie Lou,
It looks like Kayley is walking and enjoying the better things in life. Love the picture with the pumpkin guts. Rachel and Jamie have just started trying to get pregnant. I am excited. Are you coming home soon? We hope so. Let us know when you are here. We love you, Bev and Joe
Post a Comment