Friday, April 17, 2009

Sarah in Utah!

A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of my sister Sarah's company. She flew out from TN to visit for the week. We enjoyed several activities but best of all we were able to just spend time with Sarah! We were all SAD when she had to leave! We love you Sis!








6 comments:

Melanie said...

Alyssa, you are such a pretty pregnant woman. I've been thinking about you. Hope you're doing okay in these last months.

Brittany said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys and meet Sarah. She's great! I still really love that picture of the two of you by the Smith brothers statue. :)

Christine Mains said...

Alyssa,
You look fabulous, I love that pink shirt on you, it makes you look so skinny. You can hardly tell you're pregnant, until you see the cute little basketball under your shirt.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! It was so nice to meet you Brittany (by the way i met someone named Brittany Daniels I laughed HARD!) I LOVE YOU GUYS! and michael you have to email me the joseph smith pic LOL! <3 sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyssie Lou. I love you. Joe and I are coming to AZ (Tucson) in July. We hear you are moving to Los Cruces which is about 3 hours from Tuscon. We are going to drive over to see you and your new baby. Have you gotten to Los Cruces yet? I know it is madness about now, trying to move and find a new doctor. Anyway we will be coming to see you, and hope all goes well with the move and the birth. We will probably be able to take you and Michael and the kids to dinner when we get there. I will give you more details on when we are coming. Love you girl. Bevie and Joe too PS Rachel is beginning to pop out now. We are excited to be having a grandchild.

Brittany said...

Dude! Where's the baby? I totally expected a call yesterday saying you were in labor. After all, I told him months ago to come out on the 7th ;)