Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Liam Michael Ray
Liam was born on Sunday, June 14th at 5:39 pm. Only around 5% of babies are born on their "due date" and both Kayley and Liam were! Alyssa checked into the hospital on sunday at about 8:30 in the morning. She was not induced. I know several people were wondering about that. He is 8 lbs and 5 oz and 19 inches long. The same length as Kayley was, just a little heavier. Alyssa and Liam are now home from the hospital. It has been a stressful time with me in school and working at the hospital. Alyssa has had to have some extra help from her mother and sister Emily. We are very thankful they were able to come to Las Cruces to help out. We have enjoyed their company. Liam is a beautiful little boy! He is absolutely perfect just like his sister! We are happy he has joined the family and are thankful for his presence. He is such a little cutie and loves to be held. Kayley is not too upset either. She likes to point at him and say "baby" and "babies toes" while touching his little feet. She only gets a little jealous if he is sitting in her old pink infant chair. We bought her a new one that can hold more weight so now she can have her own...again. Eva, Kayley and Liam's cousin (Emily's daugter) is also here so her and Kayley "play" together which also aids as a distraction. Alyssa is recovering well and is happy to be back at the house. I know you are all anxious to see some pictures so here are some! Later I will add some of Kayley so you can see how big she is getting too. Of course, there will also be more pictures of Liam soon!























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! Beautiful baby! Soren was born on his due date, too. I love the name Liam. Good job, Alyssa. I love you.
He's such a beautiful baby! His cousins think he's really cute too. We can't wait to meet him. So happy for you and glad everyone's healthy.
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you both. I am glad that everything went well. You guys sound so busy moving and school and babies. I hope everything keeps going well!
Congratulations you guys! Both of your babies are beautiful. And I really like the name Liam too. I miss you guys and hope that New Mexico is working out great for you.
P.S. My nephew was born on June 14th too. He and Liam are exactly a year apart. :)
He is such a handsome little guy!! Congratulations. Brittany was telling me about all the not fun stuff that happened after. I hope you are all doing better. Alyssa, you look beautiful as always, even in labor and after! HOpefully we can meet Liam soon. (I like the name, good choice)
Post a Comment