While in TN we had the opportunity to stay at a really nice, relaxing resort called Oak Haven. We also did some boating, went fishing, and took a trip to Dollywood. I have been to many amusement parks and this is among the best! The rides are great, the scenery is amazing and the location makes for plenty of shade. Alyssa and I had a great time there with her siblings and their spouses and Alyssa's step father Ellis. We took a few pictures while at the park and I also snuck my camera on one of the roller coasters and shot a video. Be sure to check that out! We took some pictures while boating but most of them are on a different camera, so we will upload those later. Thank you Katheryne and Ellis for the great vacation. It was great to see everyone! We love you guys!







2 comments:
That video was cool. Made me kinda queasy though. Wow, I'm actually really sick right now. Weird.
sweet video dude! that was soo much fun! matt and i went again today lol. i'm so glad you guys were able to come out here. it made my entire summer! love you and miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, sarah
Post a Comment