Alyssa and I got the chance to go to the 177th general conference. Brittany came with us too. It was good to see her. After the conference was over we had some dinner at Brittany's house.
Cute pictures! Brittany is so pretty, I miss her lots. Anyway, you look so cute in your Sunday cloths with your tummy Alyssa! I'm glad you have a blog!
I like the background of the blog. I believe the girl in red is the most beautiful pregnant woman alive. Wow! what a lucky man. I'll bet the baby is just as lovely.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Brittany is so pretty, I miss her lots. Anyway, you look so cute in your Sunday cloths with your tummy Alyssa! I'm glad you have a blog!
I like the background of the blog. I believe the girl in red is the most beautiful pregnant woman alive. Wow! what a lucky man. I'll bet the baby is just as lovely.
You should have music playing in the background:
"All my friends drive low riders..."
You write very well.
Post a Comment