Thursday, July 3, 2008
Our stay in TN
Kayley and I are enjoying our stay in TN. We miss Michael dearly. When we first arrived here as my sisters eagerly approached Kayley while she sat in her car seat she caught a glance of them approaching. She cried out with a look of terror on her face "Da-Di! Da-Di!" looking around for Michael to save her. Kayley has since grown fond of her aunties. She even cried when Sarah left the house tonight. Since we have been here we have been to the lake, the pool, out to eat delicious food, visited with the Cochrans, played many rounds of Rummy, and gone on scenic walks/runs, etc. Kayley's first tooth grew the day after we left Utah. She sat up on her own. She is growing up so fast. Emily, my sister, is pregnant with her first child. She looks radiant! I am here in hopes to be with her when she welcomes Eva Grace into the world. Eva is due on the fourth of July and we are headed back on the eighth. I will keep my fingers crossed. I will post some pictures of our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I miss you guys so much! Please come home to me!!
I love you!
Michael
That is so cute. She wants her "Da di." Michael, you must be a really good dad.
Hey, beautiful cousin. Ardell and I played a little phone tag and left each other voice mails, so I hope you guys got the message. I was hoping to come a couple of weeks ago and then my mom ended up having surgery and the timing didn't work out. Any chance you'll extend your stay? Any word on Emily's baby? Love you.
We miss you and Kayley. It sounds like you are enjoying spending time with your sisters though. :)
Thanks for adding us to your list. Your blog is great. What a great way to keep in touch. Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment