

Kayley turned nine months old on the 30th of July. It is absolutely amazing how fast Kayley is growing up. I have learned that I NEVER want to wish any stage of her life to be over with. (You know, like, she's only 2 months old, I wish she was a year so she could walk. Or, I wish she knew how to drink out of a bottle already etc.) It will go too fast anyway. Every stage in her life is special!
3 comments:
Time does fly. She sure is a cutie. Hey I saw Ricky and did you know that he has a daughter named Kaylie Ray I thought that was so ironic. Anyway I hope that you guys are doing well. Jen and David
Time does go by fast doesn't it! You guys need to think about having another one! I was already pregnant by the time Elle was 9 months old, you guys are slack'n :) Hey we want to go to the beach with you guys so plan a trip down here and let us know. we are free for the rest of the summer (finally!) Tell Brittany and Daniel to come with you too
Okay so I was going to tell you about. http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39
and http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates but it looks like you already found a layout. My disclaimer is I have never used either of these websites. I just edit the HTML myself. I download scrapbook paper and then upload it to photobucket and from there I can use it as backgrounds etc. Anyway, I think your blogg looks great but maybe it is because you are such a cute family. :)
Post a Comment