You are crazy! J is working on his masters right now too and man is it wild with him being a manger and in school! Thankfully he is strictly with online classes but I swear if hes not on the home computer for school he is on his laptop doing his work from his job. But at least he is home at night so I can't complain. Just let us know on the trip. Gas is killer! My OB is ticked at me because he wants to see me every 2 weeks right now because of some issues and I just can't with our suburban. They call me every time I leave the doctor to reschedule me for 2 weeks because I always schedule for 4 just to see if it will slide but it never does :)~ Anyways You guys look great in your cap and gown :)
Congratulations! I am so very proud of both of you. I can only imagine how hard it is to complete school and raise a beautiful baby girl. Much love to all.
Alyssa, Hope to meet your special guy one day and your little one. Loved hanging at your Mom's house last week with Sarah, Serena and Emily. Little Eva is such a contented little thing. Emily is doing great with her. The only thing that would have made the trip better is seeing you again too. Thanks for posting so many photos. You all look wonderful. Congratulations on your graduation. I am so proud of you. Love, Aunty M
6 comments:
Congrats on the graduation! So now what?!
You are crazy! J is working on his masters right now too and man is it wild with him being a manger and in school! Thankfully he is strictly with online classes but I swear if hes not on the home computer for school he is on his laptop doing his work from his job. But at least he is home at night so I can't complain. Just let us know on the trip. Gas is killer! My OB is ticked at me because he wants to see me every 2 weeks right now because of some issues and I just can't with our suburban. They call me every time I leave the doctor to reschedule me for 2 weeks because I always schedule for 4 just to see if it will slide but it never does :)~ Anyways You guys look great in your cap and gown :)
Congratulations! I am so very proud of both of you. I can only imagine how hard it is to complete school and raise a beautiful baby girl. Much love to all.
Alyssa, Hope to meet your special guy one day and your little one. Loved hanging at your Mom's house last week with Sarah, Serena and Emily. Little Eva is such a contented little thing. Emily is doing great with her. The only thing that would have made the trip better is seeing you again too. Thanks for posting so many photos. You all look wonderful. Congratulations on your graduation. I am so proud of you. Love, Aunty M
alyssa the bottom pic of you is AMAZING. wow. and you two look so great together in the caps and gowns! me and emms are like WOWZA! SEERAH
We wish we could have been there. Congrats you guys.
Post a Comment